This includes image applications such as photo editing, image capture, and image viewer.
Lightshot is a screenshot program that can be used on PC to capture everything displayed on the computer screen. It provides a tool to select the area to capture and an online editing tool to edit the captured image immediately.
- Lightshot is freeware that anyone can download and install for free.
- You can capture just one click quickly and easily.
- A capture area selection tool is provided that allows users to freely specify the area they want to capture.
- Provides an editing tool that allows you to edit captured images immediately.
- You can save the image to your PC or to a Lightshot server.
- Provides links to images so that captured images can be shared immediately.
- Lightshot supports Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, and Linux, as well as Google Chrome extensions.
- Free software
- lightweight software
- Easy-to-use and quick-capture
- Built-in image editing tools
- Limited premium capabilities
- Security issues when storing images on online server
Lightshot : Review
Lightshot is a free screen capture and image editing program that allows for easy selection of capture areas and provides a variety of editing features for images. It also allows for quick sharing of images. However, it lacks advanced features and has security and advertising issues. Nevertheless, it is very useful for general users as it is easy to use and free.
oCam is a free screen recording and capturing software for Windows that allows users to easily record their computer screens or capture specific areas.
Recommended specifications CPU pentium4 2.5GHz Memory 1G RAM Graphics 1024*768 16-bit or higher Operating System 2003 / Vista / Windows 7, 8, 10 Licenses Free for Non-profit Individuals
- Screen recording
- Sound recording
- Screenshot capture
- GIF animation storage
- Run fast function using shortcut keys
- Provide detailed setting options
- It is free and easy to use.
- Free to use
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Supports various video formats
- Provides screen recording
- Outdated interface
- The capacity of the video file stored is large.
- Relatively high computer resources usage
oCam : Review
oCam is a free screen capture and recording software that is easy to use and can save in various file formats. It also allows users to freely add effects such as mouse clicks and keystrokes, making it suitable for education and work purposes. However, the recording quality is not very good and the audio recording function is also lacking.